Fremont County Sheriff Ryan Lee was elected and sworn into Office on January 7, 2019 as the 25th Sheriff of Fremont County, Wyoming. Lee has been with the Sheriff's Office since the age of 23, serving in multiple positions within the agency prior to taking office. Sheriff Lee is a 1995 graduate of the Riverton High School, and is a lifelong resident of the county. Sheriff Lee is a committed Public Safety Official, and has also served as Chief of the Riverton Volunteer Fire Department. Sheriff Lee has been instrumental in Fremont County through his volunteer work and his profession as a Wyoming Peace Officer. His credibility, professionalism, morals and achievements speak highly of his dedication to the citizens of Fremont County, Wyoming. Sheriff Lee is an established and accomplished Wyoming Peace Officer.
Sheriff Lee's Platform:
- Embrace, value, and uphold the United States Constitution on behalf of all Fremont County Citizens as a Wyoming Sheriff and committed Peace Officer who understands our way of life.
- Continue to ensure the safety of all Fremont county citizens and the Peace and Detention Officers that accomplish that mission.
- Maintain an Emergency Dispatch operation and support our communication professionals.
- Support our volunteer search and rescue divisions, firefighters, and first responders.
- Cooperation amongst all forms of Federal, State, County, Tribal and local government is necessary and mandatory.
- Fiscally conservative while maintaining statutory duties and dedicated Public Service.
- Maintain the ability and time-honored track record to simply get things done and help others
General Sheriff's Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Does not go directly to the Sheriff)