The Mission of the Cent$ible Nutrition Program is:
CNP provides educational opportunities for Wyoming families and individuals with limited resources that lead to food security*. Classes enable participants to develop new skills and gain knowledge to:
- Improve nutritional and physical well-being of the total family.
- Increase knowledge of the essentials of human nutrition and physical activity.
- Increase the ability to select and buy food that satisfies nutritional needs.
- Improve skills in food production, preparation, storage, safety, sanitation, and meal-time practices.
- Increase the ability to manage food budgets and related resources such as food stamps.
Fall Nutrition Class Schedule
- Please call for dates and times
Cent$ible Nutrition Program Coordinator
UW Cooperative Extension Service, Fremont County
818 N. Federal, Riverton, WY 82501
For more information call: 307-857-3660