Fremont County Ranks – Amongst Wyoming Counties
- 1st – Hay & Alfalfa Production
- 3rd – Cattle Numbers
- 4th – Sugar Beet Production
- 4th – Oat Production
- 5th – Barley Production
- Farm & Ranch Days (February)
- Pesticide Certification Schools – Spring
- Pesticide Retailers Schools – June
- Range Monitoring Workshops – June or July
- Wyoming Beef Cattle Improvement State Bull Test – March
- Barnyard & Backyard Workshop
- Small Acreage Workshops
If you need help with any Farm or Ranch problem call and we will make an appointment to come out and help you.
Telephone or Office Visits
- If you need help with any Farm, Ranch or Small Acreage problem, call or stop by. We are located at 450 N 2nd St, Rm 315 in Lander.
- We can help with Livestock, Crops, Weeds, Insects, Crop Diseases or with recommendations of crops to plant.
- Fremont County Farm and Ranch Days – Fremont County Fairgrounds, Riverton
- Garden Expo – Lander Valley High School Field House
call – 307-332-2363