Maternal Child Health
Fremont County Public Health
Maternal Child Health Services
- Pregnancy testing
- Assistance to apply for Presumptive Eligibility/Medicaid Title 19 for pregnant clients
- Prenatal Classes to help with Having a healthy pregnancy, labor/delivery, and postpartum care for mom and infant
- MECSH program: Home visits that includes evidence based pregnancy and parenting education and support
- Breastfeeding education and support by a Certified Lactation Counselor
- Breast Pumps for qualified clients
- Children’s Special Health Program
- Immunizations Clinic
- Genetics Clinic-(307)777-6297
Call us for further information or Schedule an appointment today 856-6979Children’s Special Health
Children's Special Health is a program that helps families with children who have special health care needs.
Call for more information.
Fremont County Public Health would like to introduce our new Maternal Child Health Nurse… Christy Kraus RN.. If you are pregnant or recently delivered a baby Christy can educate you on labor/delivery, prenatal/postpartum, breast feeding and resource referral. She can meet you in your home or our office, serving all of Fremont County. Call 856-6979 or 332-1073 for more information. Welcome Christy … We are excited to have you.