Maternal Child Health
Fremont County Public Health
If you are pregnant or recently delivered a baby our dedicated Maternal Child Health nurses can educate you on labor/delivery, prenatal/postpartum, breast feeding and resource referral. They can meet you in your home or our office, serving all of Fremont County.
Call 856-6979 or 332-1073 for more information.
Maternal Child Health Services
- Pregnancy testing
- Assistance to apply for Presumptive Eligibility/Medicaid Title 19 for pregnant clients
- Prenatal Classes to help with Having a healthy pregnancy, labor/delivery, and postpartum care for mom and infant
- MECSH program: Home visits that includes evidence based pregnancy and parenting education and support
- Breastfeeding education and support by a Certified Lactation Counselor
- Breast Pumps for qualified clients
- Children’s Special Health Program
- Immunizations Clinic
- Genetics Clinic-(307)777-6297
Call us for further information or Schedule an appointment today 856-6979Children’s Special Health
Children's Special Health is a program that helps families with children who have special health care needs.